Outlook Mailbox Full
For those who are NOT using Sub File PST Directories (or have forgotten how):
These instructions are based upon Outlook 2010, but are similar for other versions of Outlook.
Outlook 2010: How to Create a New Outlook Data File (PST)
If you wish to create a personal folder for storing Outlook items on your computer, you need to find where Microsoft has hidden the option in the new version of Outlook.Here are the steps to take to create a new Outlook data file quickly and easily.
1. Open Outlook.
2. Go to the Ribbon and select the Home tab.
3. In the New section, select New Items.
4. When the menu appears, select More Items followed by Outlook data file.
5. When the Create or Open Outlook Data File window appears, browse to the location where the file is to be located.
6. Go to the File name textbox and input the desired name.
Depending on your chosen method of working or department this will be either:
a) Name of Project – (Referring to the Site Information Folder or Estimator Database Project Ref. Number etc.)
b) A-C , D-F etc – If you receive emails from many sources not applicable to a project
d) January 2012, August 2012 etc – Less desirable as these can not be separated and put into a finalised project.
Do not add a password to the file.
7. Click the OK button.